2019 Dodge / Ram 1500 Pickup w/ Air-Ride Base Kit Id 1641H
4" Lift Kit
2019 Dodge RAM 1500 w/ Air Ride
These new air ride compatible kits are built to the highest standard to maximize the truck's potential with room for 35" tires. Built on BDS's tried and true high clearance design these kits correct steering, suspension and driveline geometry for on road comfort, handling and safety. These systems have been engineered and tested to retain full functionality of the factory air ride...
4" Lift Kit
2019 Dodge RAM 1500 w/ Air Ride
These new air ride compatible kits are built to the highest standard to maximize the truck's potential with room for 35" tires. Built on BDS's tried and true high clearance design these kits correct steering, suspension and driveline geometry for on road comfort, handling and safety. These systems have been engineered and tested to retain full functionality of the factory air ride system allowing you to adjust ride height through the various modes. Up front this 4" system includes a pair of high clearance laser cut crossmembers along with a 3-point differential relocation system and differential skid plate to create a stout subframe for the suspension components to be installed. New ductile iron CNC machined steering knuckles are supplied along with heavy duty tie rod ends to keep allow for ESC system compatibility. Top mounted strut spacers are supplied to allow the use of the air ride front air bag struts along with all the necessary air-line fittings. A billet aluminum driveshaft spacers is supplied to lengthen the factory front driveline along with brake line brackets, sway bar link extensions and all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
The rear of the air-ride equipped RAM 1500 mimics the standard RAM 1500 with the exception of adjustable height rear air bags. The lift comes from a pair of top mounted air bag spacers to maintain proper positioning and functionality of the factory air bags. In addition new air lines and fittings are supplied to along with ride height sensor brackets. BDS supplies rear upper control arm relocation brackets to correct the geometry at the taller ride height. A track bar correction bracket is supplied to recenter the rear axle along with new extended length sway bar links to improve stability on and off-road. Rounding out the rear of these air ride kits are brake line relocation brackets, bump stop extensions and your choice of either BDS NX2 gas or upgrade FOX 2.0 performance series gas shocks. This new 4" lift kit corrects the suspension geometry and allow for full use of the ride height adjustability in the various modes to with the base lift set at 4" over. Get more out of your air ride equipped RAM 1500 or Rebel with BDS!
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35x12.50 w/17x9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 35x12.50 w/18x9 and 5" back spacing
- 35x12.50 w/20x9 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 5
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Extreme care must be taken to follow the steps of these instructions to prevent any leaks or damage to the air bags during the installation process
- 2. Costly replacement air bags or a trip to a Ram dealer for diagnostics may be required if leaks are present or the air bags are not installed according to these instructions
- 3. The factory air ride is a closed loop system. Opening the system more times than recommended in the lift instructions will require the system to be recharged. This can be done at any Ram dealer service department. A scan tool is needed to access the air control module to perform the service
- 4. Frame bracket modification required
- 5. Fits factory air ride equipped trucks only
- 6. RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ
- 7. Will NOT fit 2019 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings
- 8. Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled to to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size
- 9. If installing the 6" kit on a Rebel or truck with an "off road group package" the truck will sit about 1/2" front high with the preload spacer installed. If the preload spacer is not installed the truck will sit about 3/8" nose low
- 10. This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
Base Kit Components 1641
These components are subject to change based upon your selections.
|(1)||022307||2019-20 Ram 1500 Rear Box Kit|
|(1)||022308||2019-20 Ram 1500 Air Ride Box Kit|
|(1)||022632||2019-20 Ram 1500 Knuckle Box Kit - DRV|
|(1)||022633||2019-20 Ram 1500 Knuckle Box Kit - PASS|
|(1)||022634||2019 Ram 1500 Front Box Kit 1of2|
|(1)||022635||2019 Ram 1500 Front Box Kit 2of2|
|(2)||85806||Shock - 26.78 x 15.96 x 2-3/8 - S50/EB2|
These vehicles also are compatible with this product.
Click on a vehicle to see other available kits.
|Dodge / Ram||1500 Pickup||w/ Air-Ride||4"||2019|
|Dodge / Ram||1500 Rebel||w/ Air-Ride||4"||2019|
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".